Young Living No. 3 on List of UV50 Top 10 Revenue Companies
Young Living was just named to Utah Valley Business Q
magazine's UV50 list, placing third on the list of the Top 10 Revenue
Companies! The annual award features Utah Valley's 30 Fastest-Growing
Companies, 10 Top Revenue Companies, and 10 Startups to Watch.
The magazine also showcased a terrific feature article on Gary and Mary and their road to success—click here to read it (page 44).
Thank you to all our distributors and staff, whose hard work and dedication make Young Living's continued success possible.
For information on becoming a partner, please visit our parent companies website at:
1. Young Living was founded in 1993 by D. Gary Young, and it has become one of the fastest-growing companies in the network marketing industry.
2. Young Living's uniqueness means there is virtually no competition in the industry. No other company has the totally organic orientation or the proprietary distillation technology that Young Living has. And Young Living is the first company to combine essential oils with dietary supplements.
3. Young Living is poised for significant growth internationally and currently sells in such foreign markets as Australia, Canada, Japan, and Europe. Coming soon Mexico
4. Young Living is at the forefront of a huge wave of fitness, longevity, and health.
TRAINING HAS MADE THE DIFFERENCE
Partner with essentialoilSheadtotoe.com
gives the advantage of knowing where to get the information and guidance needed to create a 6 figure income if you choose.
6 week step by step instruction to a 6 figure income with essential oils is available.
30 years of beauty services goes hand and hand with essential oils and healthy products.
9 years training with the leaders of Young Living essential oils has given advantages.
Professional services (BEAUTY & GLAMOUR) for beauty salons, day spas, massage therapy, chiropractors', acupuncturist, raki masters, energy workers, veterinarians, pet groomers (pets) and more.
Much much more to offer to those who partner with essential oils head to toe and healthy products head to toe
Essential Rewards provides amazing benefits!
1. Essential Rewards credits are redeemable for FREE products. Earn product credits of 10-20% on each Essential Rewards order!
2. Essential Rewards members pay a $7.75 flat fee for shipping charges on their monthly order (up to 5 pounds) within the continental US (ground shipping only) and a $12.50 flat fee for shipping charges (up to 5 pounds) to Hawaii and Alaska.
3. Members are eligible to participate in members-only specials and educational opportunities, as well as receive training materials including a FREE quarterly audio-training CD and product research updates.
(autoship policy agreement)